Vertiv Avocent LV 5020 High-Performance 4K HD KVM Extender Kit with Receiver & Transmitter
The Vertiv Avocent LV 5000 high-performance KVM extender kit uses DisplayPort technology to support ultra-high-resolution (3840x2160) 4K video transmission and remote KVM control. The extender moves computing assets to secure, climate-controlled environments up to 330 ft. from the workstation while still delivering seamless and instantaneous KVM capabilities. The extender delivers a smooth user experience with no delays or signal degradation and supports isochronous USB devices such as webcams, joysticks and touchscreens. Pass through ports allow use of a local console at the transmitter and/or receiver as needed. The Avocent LV 5000 high-performance KVM extender does not require on-site configuration, plug them in, and start working right away without drivers or software to install. Bring order to environments that can't afford unnecessary complexity with the Vertiv Avocent LV 5000 High-Performance KVM Extender Kit.
- KVM EXTENDER: Delivers seamless KVM control while moving computing assets away from the workspace to secure, climate-controlled environments.
- USB POWERED TRANSMITTER: Supports VGA transmission common to many computer monitors and also supports isochronous USB devices, such as webcams, USB audio and touchscreens.
- PURCHASE INCLUDES: Kit includes 1x transmitter and 1x receiver, 2x VGA cables, 1x 3.5 mm audio cable, 2x USB B to A cables, and 2x power supplies with power cords.
- PRECISION VIDEO: Provides high-resolution (1920x1200) video images and high-quality audio for single and multi-screen desktops.
- LOCAL FEED THROUGH PORT: Desktop pass-through port allows use of a local console. Also features plug-and-play design with no drivers or software to install, and no on-site configuration required.