Tripp Lite VGA to HDMI Adapter Converter for Stereo Audio - Video
Tripp Lite's P116-000-HDMI VGA + Audio to HDMI converter is the perfect solution for using your older laptop or PC with your new HDMI display. Simply connect your computers VGA and Audio ports to the converter, and the converter to the HDMI port on your display, and you are ready to go. No software or drivers required. If your computer has only a 3.5 mm. Mini Stereo Audio jack, connect it to the converter using a 3.5 mm. to RCA adapter cable such as Tripp Lite's P314-006. You can also convert the RGB Video and Stereo Audio signals on your DVD player, DVR, etc., for use on your HDMI display (Component Video to VGA adapter required) Furthermore, you reduce your equipment costs by eliminating the need to upgrade your computer's video card.
The P116-000-HDMI supports HD video resolutions up to 1080p, and computer video resolutions up to 1280 x 1024. Supports 24-bit True Color (8-bits per channel), and HDCP compliant.
- HDCP compliant
- Reduce equipment cost by eliminating the need to update your computer's video card
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 1080p, and computer video resolutions up to 1280 x 1024
- Plug-and-Play, no software or drivers required
- Convert the RGB Video and Stereo Audio signals from your DVD player, DVR, etc., for use on a HDMI display (Component Video to VGA adapter required)
- Connect your VGA laptop or PC to a HDMI display to enjoy high definition video and audio