Tripp Lite HDMI Splitter, 2-Port
Tripp Lite's B118-002 HDMI Splitter allows the digital signal from a Blu-Ray player or other HDMI device to be displayed on two HDMI displays, or, connect a DVI-D Single Link display using an HDMI to DVI adapter, such as Tripp Lite's P566-Series cables. Installation is quick and simple, with no software or drivers to install. Locate your HDMI source up to 13 ft. (4 m.) from the splitter, and the splitter up to 16 ft. (5 m.) from a display, for a max distance of 29 ft. (9 m.) between source and display. Multiple splitters can be cascaded together to connect additional monitors, with no more than 6 levels of splitters in all. Supports HD video resolutions up to 1080p, and computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200. High Speed HDMI v1.4 and 3D compliant, with support for 36-bit Deep Color (12-bits per channel). Supports DTS-HD, Dolby True HD and 7.1 Channel Surround Sound audio. HDCP v1.4 and EDID compliant.
- Display HD video resolutions up to 1080p, and computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- HDCP and EDID compliant
- High Speed HDMI and 3D compliant
- Plug and play; No software or drivers required
- Supports DTS-HD, Dolby True HD and 7.1 Channel Surround Sound audio
- Supports up to 36-bit Deep Color (12-bits per channel)