Supermicro H8DAi+-F Server Motherboard - AMD Chipset - Socket F LGA-1207
Major Benefits from Supermicro's in-house Design Superiority
Supermicro motherboard advantages:
- Technologically-advanced Motherboard Designs Since 1993
- Consistent highest-quality Design, Components, and Production Expertise
- Extensive Range of x86 Serverboards Available
- Competitive Price/Performance
- High Performance Boards Supporting the Latest CPU, memory, and add-on Hardware
- Standard Form Factors offer Feature - rich Support and application optimization
These competitive advantages help Supermicro maintain its design leadership in providing state-of-the-art motherboards for a wide range of applications. Always a step ahead of the competition, Supermicro is consistently first-to-market in delivering high-performance technology support. Offering the most extensive serverboard selection in the industry at competitive prices, Supermicro boards are quality-built to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Compatible Opteron Hexa-Core processor lets you perform all your computational tasks at a swift pace
- DDR2 SDRAM compatible slot - Allows the memory to operate at 400 MHz data bus speed while consuming minimal power. Thus, gives an optimal computer performance with an improved memory heat dissipation.
- Supported 0 RAID levels provide data reliability and fault tolerance
- Supports Matrox G200eW controller that empowers a multi-display system at a modest cost
- Retrieve a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports that have an enhanced heat dissipation capability with the Extended ATX server motherboard