SonicWall SonicPoint ACe IEEE 802.11ac 1.27 Gbit-s Wireless Access Point
SonicWall Wireless Network Security solutions combine highperformance IEEE 802.11ac wireless technology with industry-leading next-generation firewalls. As a result, they deliver enterprise-class wireless performance and security while dramatically simplifying network setup and management.
The solutions are based on:
- SonicWall SonicPoint AC Series wireless access points (SonicPoint ACe and SonicPoint ACi), which support the 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac standards
- SonicWall TZ, NSA and SuperMassive firewalls, which use deep packet inspection technology to detect and eliminate threats over both wired and wireless networks
SonicWall SonicPoints take advantage of the latest capabilities in 802.11ac to deliver up to 1.3 Gbps of wireless throughput - three times that of 802.11n. This enterprise-level performance enables WiFi-ready devices to connect from greater distances and use bandwidth-intensive mobile apps, such as video and voice, in higher density environments without experiencing signal degradation.
Built-in dual radios allow the SonicPoint ACe and ACi to dedicate one radio to the less crowded 5 GHz frequency band, ensuring minimal interference and a higher signal quality, while the second radio operates at the 2.4 GHz band to support legacy 802.11b/g/n clients. With multiple antennas at the transmitter and receiver and support for 3x3 MIMO, SonicPoints are engineered to optimise signal quality, range and reliability.
For organisations with a substantial long-term investment in 802.11n, the SonicWall SonicPoint N2 features an enterprise wireless chipset, dual radios, high-speed performance and all the advantages that SonicWall Wireless Network Security solutions offer.
In addition to intrusion prevention, SSL decryption and inspection, application control and content filtering, the Wireless Network Security solution also integrates additional security-related features, including wireless intrusion detection and prevention, virtual access points, wireless guest services, cloud access control list and more.
Easy setup and centralised management
SonicWall Wireless Network Security solutions greatly simplify deployment and setup while reducing total cost of ownership (TCO). Integrated into every SonicWall firewall is a wireless controller that auto-detects and auto-provisions SonicPoints across the network.
Ongoing management and monitoring of SonicPoints and security are handled centrally through the firewall or through the SonicWall Global Management System, providing network administrators with a single pane of glass from which to manage all aspects of the network - both wired and wireless.
- Create a reliable wireless business network with this wireless access point that features a high-speed data transfer rate
- Build a reliable home or business network with this Wireless Access Point, that features IEEE 802.11ac technology and speeds up to 1.27 Gbit/s
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast wired network speeds
- Its management capability provides efficient control over setup and configuration of your network