Check Point 770 Network Security-Firewall Appliance
Small businesses need protection against today's sophisticated cyberattacks and zero-day threats. Check Point 700 appliances are high performance, integrated devices offering firewall, VPN, antivirus, application visibility and control, URL filtering, email security and SandBlast Zero-Day Protection (sandboxing), all in a compact desktop form factor that is simple to configure and manage.
Advanced security for small business
- Secures against malware, spam and dangerous applications and websites
- Delivers up to 1.8 Gbps of real world firewall throughput
- Delivers up to 330 Mbps of real world threat prevention throughput
- Maintains full Internet performance, even as features are enabled
Simple to set-up and manage
- Designed to be simple without dedicated IT security
- Intuitive web-based management allows configuration within minutes
- Simplify security management with optional Managed Security Services.
- Stop intrusions to provide businesses with the essential network security with this firewall appliance that also supports Anti-spam firewall protection
- Keep all your data safe and secure from hackers and thieves by utilizing cipher based AES (128-bit) encryption that encrypts and decrypts data in blocks of 128 bits using cryptographic keys of 142-bit
- 18 ports Firewall is designed to fulfill the issues of the most demanding workgroup and departmental security requirements
- The electrical power is transmitted along with data in a single cable to devices attached to PoE Port
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds