Allied Telesis AT-x310-50FP Layer 3 Switch
The Allied Telesis x310 Series Layer 3 stackable access switches offer an impressive set of features in a high-value package, ideal for applications at the network edge.
The Allied Telesis x310 Series provide a high performing and scalable access solution for today's networks. With a choice of 24-port and 48-port 10/100BASE-T versions with Gigabit uplinks, Power over Ethernet (PoE), plus the ability to stack up to four units, the x310 Series is perfect for demanding applications at the edge of enterprise networks.
- Features 48 networking ports to establish large network
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- With PoE+ Port, transfer data and up to 25.5 W of power on a single cable to places where a power outlet is not present
- Stack port provides an easy and hassle-free way to extend your office network
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- Supports layer 3 switching for enhanced performance and usability
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation