Allied Telesis AT-x230-10GP Ethernet Switch
The Allied Telesis x230-GP Series of Layer 3 Gigabit switches offer an impressive set of features in a compact design. Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) capability makes them ideal for powering access and security devices at the network edge.
Allied Telesis x230-GP Series switches provide optimal performance for connecting and remotely powering wireless access points, IP video surveillance cameras, and IP phones. The x230-10GP and x230-18GP provide 8 or 16 PoE+-capable Gigabit ports, and 2 SFP uplinks, for secure powered connectivity at the network edge.
- Features 8 networking ports to easily establish a local network or expand your existing one
- Electrical power is transmitted along with data in a single cable to devices such as Access Points, IP cameras or IP phones
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- Layer 2 switch provides a complete lineup of features including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, and spanning tree
- No need for power lines and outlets, the switch is capable of obtaining power from the PoE source
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation